Denver, CO (2019) Exhibitor Kit

Below you will find all the information you will need to exhibit at the following Nourished Festival:

Denver, CO

May 18-19, 2019
National Western Complex-Expo Hall level 2
4655 Humbolt Street
Denver, CO 80216
Click HERE for directions.
Hours open to the public
10:00 am - 3:00 pm on Saturday the 18th
10:00 am - 3:00 pm on Sunday the 19th
Expected Attendance: 2500
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be issued.
Every exhibitor must have a Certificate of Liability Insurance naming Gluten Free Classes, LLC 900 Ogden Ave. #132, Downers Grove, IL 60515 as an additional insured for the dates of the Expo - no exceptions.

There are no balloons allowed.
Pop-up tents are fine.
#NOURISHEDFESTIVAL Show Information click HERE.


Exhibitors can purchase a 2-day pass for $15 (cash/credit); otherwise it is $10 per day with no "IN & OUT" privileges. These are only sold during move in on Friday from 3-7 pm and Saturday from 7-8:45 am.


Concessions will be open for beverage purchases.

Name Badges

Deadline is Friday, May 10, 2019. Generic badges will be printed if names are not received by this date. You can update your name badges in the vendor portal (please create an account if you do not yet have one).

Floor Plan/Booth Selection

Please click HERE to create an account and choose your booth. Booths will not be reserved until payment is made in full. We reserve the right to relocate booths as needed.

Move In

3pm – 7pm, Friday the 17th and 7am - 9am, Saturday the 18th. DOOR 2
Exhibitors must be in the building with booths set up by 8:30 am on Saturday for a mandatory meeting and inspection. Exhibitors will not be allowed to enter after 8:30 am. Doors open for exhibitors at 8 am on Sunday the 19th.

Move Out

3pm – 5pm Sunday, the 19th.

Health Department

Because this is a ticketed event all open food handling, including scooping ice, whether sampling/selling is required to file with the health department by contacting Excise and License (e&l) for their Temporary Retail food license.  E&L requires them to have a signed (by the health department) affidavit of commissary and acknowledgment letter in order to obtain their license. Samples are limited to 2 oz. 

A temporary retail food license is not required for:
    Sampling pre-packaged, unopened, shelf stable products (such as giving away sealed, packaged granola bars).
    Selling pre-packaged, unopened, shelf stable products (such as selling prepackaged loafs of bread) or
    Selling or sampling whole, uncut fresh fruit and vegetables. 
    Alcohol and supplements not mixed a PHF liquid do not need a permit.
Note: Shelf stable products (also known as potentially hazardous foods) are products that do not require temperature control.

If you are required to obtain a temporary retail food license, then you are required to have a hand washing station set up and used in your booth. Hand washing station water temperature needs to be between 100-120F, equipped with soap and paper towels.
Click HERE for the The Denver Health Department website.
Click HERE for the Temporary Retail Food Establishment Guide. (Please note: the water temp for hand washing has been changed to 100 -120 degrees)
Click HERE for Instructions on how to Obtain a Denver Temporary Food License.
Click HERE for a signed copy of the Affidavit of Commissary. If you need outside kitchen prep space click HERE for the Affidavit of Commissary. (one is needed in order to file)
Click HERE for the Temporary Restaurant Acknowledgement Letter. (needed in order to file)
Click HERE for the Hand Washing Station requirements.
The fee is $120.00. The deadline to file with the health department is 4/18/19. 
Please contact Tammy Jeronimus at [email protected] She can assist you in determining whether or not you need to apply for a license.

Liquor License

You do not need to file with the health department, but you do need to hire a bartender from the facility.  The fee is $25 per hr for 10 hours or $250 for the weekend. They will provide ice.  Product must be shipped directly from a distributor with no $ owed.

Material Handling/Shipping/Receiving/Additional Booth Equipment

If you have not been contacted and given a password and log in, please email Rick Clower [email protected]. Once you have that click HERE for all shipping, material handling forms, additional booth equipment, optional carpet, refrigerator and freezer rental. You must ship your items to the advance warehouse unless they are perishable.


Electric is $150 for the weekend and must be ordered and paid for prior to 5/3/19. Please also let me know how much electric is needed. 40 amp is the standard so let me know if you will need more. To order email [email protected]


Click HERE for WIFI.


Click HERE to order ice. Ice must be ordered in advance and no later than 5/3/19.

Sales Tax

Click HERE for Denver Special Event Sales Tax information. 
Click HERE to download the application.
Denver's rate is 7.65%. For any questions please call 720-913-9446.
Businesses located outside the City and County of Denver are required to be licensed to collect and remit the Denver Retailer's Use Tax on taxable Denver retail sales if they are engaged in business within Denver, unless provided otherwise by the U.S. Constitution. "Engaged in business in the City" means performing or providing services or selling, leasing, renting, delivering or installing tangible personal property, products or services, for storage, use or consumption, within the city.

Official Bloggers