Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Gluten Free Classes, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Gluten Free Classes, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gluten Free Classes, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Gluten Free Classes, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Gluten Free Classes, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Gluten Free Classes, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Gluten Free Classes, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Gluten Free Classes, LLC’s Internet site, even if Gluten Free Classes, LLC or a Gluten Free Classes, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. Gluten Free Classes, LLC shall in no way be liable for service interruption from our partner brands, including Delight Magazine.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Gluten Free Classes, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gluten Free Classes, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Gluten Free Classes, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Gluten Free Classes, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Gluten Free Classes, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gluten Free Classes, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Gluten Free Classes, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Description of Goods and/or Services
10. Customer Service Contact Information
If you have any questions, comments, or issues regarding the purchasing of an item from nourishedfestival.com, you may contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 900 Ogden Avenue, #132, Downers Grove, IL 60515
Phone: (847) 284-9999
11. Refund & Cancellation Policy
Please notify us via email at [email protected] Vendor fair tickets are non-refundable.
For retail purchases, including books & cookbooks, a refund will be issued minus shipping and handling fees if you are not fully satisfied.
12. Delivery & Shipping Policy
All retail items, such as books and DVD’s, are only available for delivery and shipping to an address within the United States.
13. Ticketing Waiver and Release of Claims
In consideration of being allowed to purchase tickets for and/or participate in the food tasting and educational experience offered by Gluten Free Classes, LLC and The Nourished Festivals (the “Company”), and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged by the purchaser/ participant (“Participant”), Participant understands, acknowledges, represents and warrants the following to the Company, with the knowledge that the Company will rely on same:
1. Participant desires to participate in the food tasting and educational experience offered by the Company (the “Expos”).
2. Participant fully comprehends and accepts all of the risks associated with his/her participation in the Expos including, without limitation, exposure to allergens, food sickness, injuries and death.
4. Participant grants to the Company and the Company’s successors and assigns an irrevocable, sub-licensable right and authority to use Participant’s name, likeness, photograph and/or picture for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes now known or later developed in perpetuity throughout the universe without further obligation or compensation to Participant.
5. PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EXPOS IS AT PARTICIPANT’S OWN SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PARTICIPANT, ON BEHALF OF HIS/HERSELF AND/OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ACTING THROUGH OR ON BEHALF OF PARTICIPANT, HEREBY FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY RELEASES THE COMPANY, AND ANY AFFILIATED ENTITIES, PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, PRESENT AND FORMER EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, PARTNERS, CONTRACTORS, INSURERS, SHAREHOLDERS AND DIRECTORS OF THE FOREGOING (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, JENNIFER CAFFERTY, GLUTEN FREE CLASSES, LLC, THE GLUTEN FREE & ALLERGEN FRIENDLY EXPOS, (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, COSTS AND EXPENSES IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM, PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EXPOSS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, AND LIABILITIES FOR DEATH, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PARTICIPANT, TO ANY ONE ELSE, OR TO ANY PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT SUCH INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE WAS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL CONDUCT OF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. PARTICIPANT, ON BEHALF OF HIS/HERSELF AND/OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ACTING THROUGH OR ON BEHALF OF PARTICIPANT, FURTHER AGREES TO DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES, AND TO HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COURT COSTS AND REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES) AND LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM, PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EXPOS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. This Waiver and Release of Claims constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between Participant and the Released Parties, and cancels, terminates and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding relating to the subject matter hereof. There are no representations, promises, agreements, warranties, covenants, or undertakings other than those contained in this Waiver and Release of Claims.
7. None of the provisions of this Waiver and Release of Claims can be waived or modified except expressly in writing signed by Participant and the party against whom the waiver or modification is sought to be enforced. Failure of any of the Released Parties to enforce any of their rights hereunder at any time shall not act as a waiver to enforce their rights under this Waiver and Release for same or similar acts at any subsequent time.
8. This Waiver and Release of Claims shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and decisions of the United States as applied to agreements entered into and fully performed within the state. The state and federal courts sitting in each Expo state shall retain the exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under or related to this Waiver and Release of Claims, and Participant expressly consents to the personal jurisdiction of same. No action may be brought against the Company as a class action.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.